Just because I want to show off, here’s a list of all the stuff I accomplished after work today:
1. Caught up on all the dishes that didn’t get done when I was in school or sick.
2. Signed up for my CSA box.
3. Paid bills.
4. Made a student loan payment.
5. Emailed my uncle about a possible visit.
6. Registered for a race.
7. Cleaned out my fridge.
8. Made (and ate) guacamole.
9. Clean all the papers off my counter and recycled/stored them as needed.
10. Watched some Big Bang Theory (haters to the left).
11. Looked up some recipes and read a few articles.
12. Wrote this here post.
13. In bed with my book by 8:45 p.m. (forthcoming)
Nights like this are my favorite. I didn’t get started on cleaning out my closet, but maybe I’ll get a jump on that this weekend! I was reading about Project 333 today, and I’ve already eyed down my closet in passing. There are quite a few pieces hanging in there that will soon be under the line of fire.
I can tell I’m still recovering from being sick. I felt tired this afternoon after yoga, which usually perks me up, but the combination of that and my first run since illness was probably a little much. Also, my guacamole supper made my tummy just a liiiiittle fussy, probably from the fatty avocado and salty chips. Especially dumb since I almost never eat salty stuff anyway, so… yeah, it’s a learning curve. Thankfully, my body’s pretty tough, so as long as I put it to bed early (which is where I’m headed right after I click “Publish”), I should wake up feeling fine. I’ll be careful to drink lots of water and eat well and clean tomorrow, especially since I have to run 18 (!) miles on Saturday for my training.
Man, I feel good. My apartment still isn’t immaculate, but it’s on the way!
Hugs. Go clean something, it’ll perk you up.